Saturday 18 July 2015

Value Village Guelph And package from my San Fran Dealer

On July 17th I left work a bit early to and popped into Value Village in Guelph found some sweet Latinesque LP's

First up I never turn down a good vintage copy of Herb Albert's Tijuana Brass - Whipped Cream & Other Delights .  This one is in great shape and is a Mono copy, Which I don't own yet.

Nice Clip



Country Music Guitar hero and Sideman to Slim Whitman, Harold Bradley released this little diddy in 1963 Harold Bradley His Guitar And Orchestra - Bossa Nova Goes To Nashville a blend of the Brazilian rhythm and country music a must buy if you see it.

Another Canadian pressing of a Americanized Latin classic Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra - Samba ! This British composers tribute to Samba! I can never turn away from these cheesy versions of Latin music.

Last Value Village find was is a Mono version of Rafael Nunez -Watermelon Man a classic cut written by Herbie Hancock also an other version of A Taste Of Honey.

In the mail from my San Fran dealer :)  I got these two sweet releases I have been after for quite some time.

Porfi Jimenez Y Su Orquesta - Y Negro Ahí this is a USA release on Velvet Records and features a great version of the classic cut El Pito

 
Last up in the package was Kiko Fuentes with Conjunto Quisquellano - El Cañonazado Del Año Los Nenes De Los Nenes A classic LP for every salsa DJ on Gema Records

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJSGzLTa4ho

No comments:

Post a Comment